Spinach Powder Large (Family. size)
Free Shipping on all orders over 99.00 to the Continental US - Please note we only ship our products to the US
Organic and non-GMO - Good source of vitamin A - 1 canister = 10 pounds fresh spinach
What is Activz Spinach Powder?
Organic, non-GMO spinach in powder form. Plain and simple.
Why use Activz Spinach Powder instead of buying fresh spinach?
- It’s way easier.
There's almost no prep work required. You don't have to wash this spinach in the salad spinner or dry and chop it afterward.
- It lasts longer.
Activz Spinach Powder sits at full potency in the pantry for up to several years — using no preservatives whatsoever — patiently waiting for you to pick it up. That means no more wilting spinach in your fridge, wasting both your food and the money you carefully spend on organic produce.
- It saves store trips and fridge space.
Each family size canister equals 10 pounds of spinach you don’t have to pack into the grocery cart or find space for in the fridge.
- It tastes, looks and smells the same.
We don’t add any colors, flavors, nutrients or preservatives to make this seem like real spinach — it is real spinach, with all original nutrients, colors and flavors intact.
- In fact, it’s better than fresh.
How is it better than fresh?
Most produce you find in the grocery store isn’t as “fresh” as it seems. Most often, by the time you eat it, there’s very little nutrition left:
- Traditional produce is grown in pesticide-ridden, nutrient-deficient soils, then harvested before it’s fully ripe to prevent spoilage during transit.
- Ships over a thousand miles and often sits in cold storage before being placed on store shelves. That means it takes at least a week (often much longer) before that product reaches you.
- Significantly drops in nutrient levels each day that it takes to travel.
- Drops even further each day it sits in your refrigerator.
Activz Spinach Powder comes with none of these problems. It’s made of organic spinach grown in nutrient-rich soil, harvested at peak nutrient levels — not a day earlier — and then dehydrated within hours.
But doesn’t dehydration degrade nutrient quality, too?
Not our method. We’ve ditched the high-heat techniques of the past and created a specialty method that evaporates water molecules using natural light. Thanks to our gentle technique, the nutrients are locked in at the moment of dehydration and stay that way for years.
How do I use Activz Spinach Powder?
- Toss into your daily smoothie.
- Mix into the foods you’re already eating to instantly boost their nutrition value (it’s more intuitive than you think). Our customers’ three favorite spinach mix-ins are CHILI, HUMMUS and TOMATO JUICE.
- Still lost? Check out our how-to guide, "Activz Additions," or find spinach powder recipes developed in the Activz test kitchen.
NO ADDED COLORS, FLAVORS, NUTRIENTS OR PRESERVATIVES
NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS
55 servings per standard size container.
1 serving (2 rounded teaspoons) = ½ cup fresh spinach.
Also available in a standard size canister.